This program is designed for pitchers that are looking for a full and comprehensive off season training program. This program will be offered over 2 sessions with Session 1 encompassing November and Session 2 encompassing December. Our trainers and coaches will work on building up arm strength for both pitchers and catchers with very minimal (to none in some cases) throwing. The program will progress so that every pitcher is throwing live bullpens (pitch counts vary by athlete) in the weeks leading up to their spring seasons. Programs will be catered to each pitchers specific situation. We utilize carefully organized arm care workouts put together by many of the country's top trainers.
This program is directed by the accomplished staff at 860 Baseball and is designed to have each player ready and healthy for the spring season.
We are happy to offer this program on the following days and times during the winter:
- Tuesday - 6:00-7:00 November 7th - November 28th *Session 1*
- Tuesday - 6:00-7:00 December 5th - December 26th *Session 2*
Session 1 Training Fee: $120 (4 Classes)
Session 2 Training Fee: $120 (4 Classes)
This program is for athlete's looking to train with 860 Baseball's top hitting instructors. In this program players will spend the entire 60 minute session working on hitting each week. Hitters will work on many topics including:
- Swing analysis
- Pre-season training routines
- In-season training routines
- Approach during each at bat
- How to train important muscles used in hitting
- Improving both Strengths AND weaknesses in the swing
- Much, much, More
Through a carefully organized routine, the instructors at 860 will provide each hitter with the tools to not only maximize each 60 minute session, but the tools to be able to train PROPERLY on their own. Repetitions are great, but quality repetition is the goal as a hitter.
Hitters will have their swings analyzed on video at times throughout the program to ensure proper adjustments are being made.
Hitters have the option to train in one of the following times consistently throughout the winter:
- Thursdays - 6:00-7:30pm - November 5th - November 26th *Session 1*
- Thursdays - 6:00-7:30pm - December 3rd - December 17th *Session 2*